See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post.
Last changes released on March 11th, 3:30PM.
We just released a new version of the game with the following new features and bug fixes:
1. New St Patrick and Easter items: 6 St Patrick items (released a week ago) and 10 new Easter items.
2. 42 x 42 expansions for farms 21 - 28: 20,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash.
3. 25 New Levels (coming in 1-2 weeks): Top level is now 725.
4. Added the 'Dead Roses Pot' to the Farm Decor category: This is a useful item that experienced designers use regularly to create realistic farms.
5. Belt and Dans for the next 10 facilities: Australian Restaurant, Irish Restaurant, Uniform Factory, Summer Gear Factory, Cuban Restaurant, Irrigation Supplies Factory, Windows and Doors Factory, Canadian Restaurant, African Restaurant and Orchard Supplies Factory.
6. Super Storage Sheds (35 FC) (coming next week): Red Shed duplicate item storage size. Orange Shed Increase item storage size by 4 times.
7. Continued the development of the Neighborhood Chains Contest: We spent most of the time on this release developing this feature, we estimate we should be able to release the first version in 1-2 weeks.
This is a weekly contest where 10 Farmtown neighborhoods compete against each other by operating the longest and most productive facility chains. Here are some preliminary rules and concepts:
a) Your neighborhood is just the collection of all your neighbours, that will be your team
b) A neighborhood chain for facility X is the collection of all the facilities X that you own plus the ones that your neighbours own
c) Every week 4 facilities will be selected and 4 neighborhood chains will be automatically created for those facilities in your neighborhood
d) Groups of 10 neighborhoods each will be pre-selected by the game and their members will start competing
e) The winning neighborhood will be the one that earn the most XP points by producing or stocking goods on those 4 neighborhood chains
f) We are still deciding what the rewards will be
We will post more information here in the coming days.
8. New Collard Greens Crop
9. Carwash Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Carwash Supplies
Car Wash Mitt
High Pressure Nozzle
10. Mascot Factory (Coins): Produces Mascots
Oriental Doll Mascot
11. Grandmas Country Kitchen (FC): Produces Southern American Food
Fried Green Tomatoes
Turnip and Greens
Beans and Ham
Chicken Fried Steak
Chicken and Dumplings
Fried Pork Chop
New products in other facilities: Cornbread in the Bakery.
12. Balloon Bust Booth (Coins): Provides Fair Entertainment Services and can be stocked with products from the Mascot Factory, Sports Accessories Factory and from the Toy Factory.
Post-Release Updates - March 10th, 1:00AM
- Added Belts and Dans for the Collards Green crop
- Released 10 new Easter items, 2 as Gift, 6 at the top of the Easter section in the Store and 2 at the bottom of the Easter section in the store. The Easter section is located just after the St Patrick section in the Patrick-Easter category in the Store.
Post-Release Updates - March 11th, 3:30PM
- Released the 2 Super Storage Tools