See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.
Last changes released at Oct 16th, 1:10 AM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. 16 New Halloween items in the Store: This includes a big House of Horror.
2. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 1 - 5 (coming in 1-2 days): 40 FarmCash OR
Farm 1 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 2 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 3 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 4 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
Farm 5 Expansion: 30,000,000,000
3. Long Sliding-Door Freight Car now delivers Silk Textile Rolls as well
4. Popup changes:
a) Popup to publish to news feed when buying from the Store is only shown when buying Farms, Farm Upgrades, Tools, Trains or Facilities.
b) Popup containing the warning for 'Hidden Items' now has a check box to disable it forever. This check box is only shown for users with Level > 100.
5. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Workbenches' and 'Turbo Utility Carts' allow you to Start Products in multiple Facilities that need Workbenches and Utility Carts to operate.
There is also a Turbo Ordering Station to Order Products from All the Semi-Trailer Trucks in All your Farms.
To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager. Click the Tool help icon in the Store (?) to check what facilities are operated with these new tools.
6. Manure Collector: This Animal Tool enable to Collect Manure on All Pigsties in All Farms. To use this tool click the 'Harvest All' button in the Facility Manager.
7. Neighbour Page Improvements:
a) It populates information faster
b) Showing the Best Diversification Rank of each neighbour
b) Showing the new Help Given Rank of each neighbour. This ranks your neighbours based on how much they help their friends.
You can sort by Best Diversification and Help Given as well. This info is updated once a day or every time a neighbour load the game after a period of inactivity.
The rules for computing the Help Given to Your Friends by You are:
1 point for CLAIM_BONUS, SEND_INGREDIENTS, SEND_GIFT and WATER_FLOWERS actions
5 points for WORK_IN_FARM, WORK_FACILITIES, WORK_SERVICE_FACILITIES, WORK_RAILROADS and SELL_PRODUCTS actions
FarmCash Price * 20 for each SEND_FARMCASH_GIFT action
A particular helping action only count once per friend in a few hours period. For example, if you work in user X farm you get one point, if you work in user Y farm right after that you get another point, but if you work again on user X farm right after that it will not count, you will have to wait a few hours for it to count.
8. Sorting in the Main Neighbour Bar: When you click on a neighbour, there will be 4 new Sorting Options available: By Online Status (green dot), By Level, By Best Diversification or by Help Given.
In the next release we will show your picture in the appropriate spot in the Neighbour Bar so it's easier for you to see how you are doing compared to your neighbours.
9. Farm Stats Improvements:
a) Added Fish and Animal Categories
b) Non-producing Trees are now excluded
c) Layered or Duplicated items are ignored, so the numbers should be quite similar to the ones provided by the Search Tool and what you can see in your farm
d) Consolidated same products from different sources, ex: milk from Regular Cow and milk from the Holstein Cow are now grouped together
e) 'All - Ready - Now' is now the default filter view
f) Sorting capability, by Name or Quantity
As mentioned before, if technically possible we might offer in the future premium farm cash tools to extend this statistic retrieval capability to all your farms at once.
10. Other Improvements:
a) Messaging System Fixes: Some users were not able to get into their inbox for a while, they will see the Loading... message forever. We made some changes that may have fixed this, if this is not the case please report it.
b) Although we still do not officially support layering in the game, we are adding some protections to minimize the chances of losing farm cash items due to layering. (coming in 1-2 days)
11. Sauce and Condiments Factory (FC): Produces Sauces and Condiments.
New Products in other facilities: Cider Barrel in the Winery and Apple Cider Vinegar in the Wine Cellar.
12. Souvenir Factory (Coins): Produces Souvenirs.
Tribe Mini Drum
Ship in Bottle
New Products in other facilities: Glass Bottle in the Glass Factory.
13. Culinary School (FC): Provides Education Services on Food Preparation and can be stocked with most products from the Sauce and Condiments Factory.
14. Gift Shop (Coins): Provides Souvenirs Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Souvenir Factory.
New Products in other facilities: Paperweight in the Glass Factory
Post Release Updates - Oct 11th, 6:45 PM EST
- Farm Upgrades released
- Extra layering protection to avoid losing items
Post Release Updates - Oct 15th, 7:00 PM EST
- Farmstats numbers should be accurate now
- Sauce and Condiments factory is now assigning XP correctly
- There were some random blank spots in the neighbour page messing with the layout, this is now fixed
- The security exploit that allowed to dispatch more than one train using the same freight cars is now fixed
Post Release Updates - Oct 16th, 1:10 AM EST
- Fixed bug with Farmstats crashing when invoked unintentionally on a farm that had no growing plants, ex: all facilities