See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.
Last changes released at Feb 5th, 5:00AM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. Cloud and Mist decorations: 4 in coins and 3 in FC, all in the Farm Decors category in the Store, here is the list: Cloud, Big Cloud, Dark Cloud, Storm Cloud, Mist, Big Mist and Sunny Cloud.
2. 10 New Flags: Philippines, India, Ecuador, Bahamas, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Turkey.
3. 36 x 36 Farm Expansions for farms 16 - 20: 40 FarmCash OR
Farm 16 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 17 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 18 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 19 Expansion: 25,000,000,000
Farm 20 Expansion: 20,000,000,000
4. Dan 7 for Trees: As mentioned in the previous release, you will have to be at level 200 or higher to have the option to reach Dan 7. Dans 1 to 6 are accessible at level 100, instead of 150.
5. More tools availability when working for others: You are now able to use your coin tools to work on other farms, ex: Tree Shaker 3x3, Boat 2x2, Harvester 3x3, etc.
Also, you will be able to use any of the tools owned by your employer. Right now there is no quick way to determine if your employer owns a particular tool, you will have to click on it and you will see a message box if the tool is not owned by the employer. In future releases we will show only the tools available for use, owned by you or your employer. The fuel will come from the employee always.
6. Dimming non-relevant items defaulted for all users when hired: In an effort to improve the quality of the work performed by workers we decided to make this feature enabled by default when hired. You will see a new Eye icon on the right bottom corner, clicking that Eye will cycle through the 3 possible visibility modes for non-relevant items: dim, on and off.
The option in the Preference Windows will still be there for you when working your own farms only.
We are still deciding some alternatives to make the behavior similar on both cases, hired or not, so this area will likely change in the future. We welcome any feedback.
7. Farm Selector changes when hired: About 3 weeks ago we fixed some transparency issues in the Farm Selector so it always highlights correctly the farms that you were hired to work on.
Today we also changed the colors to be more noticeably. From now on, the farms that you were hired to work on will be in blue, once you visit those farms they will be regular green without transparency, so even after you have finished all the work you still know which are the farms you were hired for in case you want to revisit any of them for some reason.
8. Improvements to the Chest Bonus when hired:
a) Detailed explanation when employee can't claim the bonus, showing exactly what type of work is missing and on which items
b) A Warning when employee tries to leave a farm with all work or partial work completed to avoid losing the bonus
c) No more expired messages
9. Herding Robot (FC): This is a new tool to move animals from the farm to their buildings in bulk.
10. Less issues with 'Start All' in Facility Manager: Users with many facilities were sometimes experiencing these issues, they should now be solved or minimized considerably:
a) The "Savings Facility" message was disappearing before the operation completed
b) Timeouts aborting the current operation
c) The "Processing Earned Bonuses" phase is now significantly faster
11. Other Improvements and bug fixes:
a) Removed the 2-4 seconds delay when selecting the Harvest Tool in large farms
b) Harvesting animal buildings in Facility Manager will not show Message Box info windows anymore, if the amount of products is too big we will only show a condensed fading message with the total combined amount
12. Travel Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Travel Supplies.
Hard Shell Suitcase
13. Linen Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Linen Supplies.
New Products in other facilities: Polyester Textile Roll in the Textile and Spinning Mill.
14. Travel and Luggage Store (FC): Provides Travel and Luggage Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Travel Supplies Factory.
15. Household Linens Store (Coins): Provides Household Linens Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Linen Supplies Factory.
Post Release Updates - Jan 08th, 3:00PM EST
- We will add soon a check box somewhere for the employer to disable the capability of the employee to use employers tools
Post Release Updates - Jan 10th, 5:25AM EST
- There are check boxes in the Multihire Window and the Farm Selector Window (when hiring for single job) where you can indicate that you want to share or not your tools with your employees
- When hired for a single job, the best (bigger) tool is shown in the main UI panel (gift box icon spot, etc) if the employer owns it
- Users trying to move animals using the Herding Robot to over capacity buildings were getting weird numbers and had to reload the browser, this is now fixed.
- Remove fuel requirement for all 2 x 1 tools, this will allow new users to start using those tools sooner when hired without the fuel requirement
- The Freight Train Sliding Car now delivers Polyester Textiles Rolls
Post Release Updates - Jan 13th, 2:00PM EST
- Bug showing numbers > 100% in Facility Manager fixed
Post Release Updates - Jan 15th, 7:10PM EST
- Frozen flowers should not interfere anymore to collect the Chest Bonus when hired
Post Release Updates - Jan 24th, 12:10AM EST
- We released a group of changes mainly affecting new users, still if you notice any issues please report it on this thread. More details will be posted on the next release.
Post Release Updates - Jan 27th, 8:00PM EST
- More changes for new users
- All players should now be able to use the mobile sprinkler again when visiting neighbours
Post Release Updates - Feb 5th, 5:00AM EST
- 10 Valentine Items released, 4 as gift, 6 on the top and bottom of the Valentine store category.