Post Release Updates - June 10th, 3:30PM EST
- Red, Green and Modern Train multiple views are now available. Freight Train views will be available in the next release.
Post Release Updates - July 14th, 3:30AM EST
- People with locked trains that couldn't be moved or dispatched (even if the trains were unloaded but not dispatched again) should now see their trains unlocked and ready to move or dispatch.
This was happening mostly to those users that were hitting the unload button twice (like a doubleclick) instead of once (single click).
Post Release Updates - July 23rd, 7:15PM EST
- We detected that the bug referenced above was still happening to a small fraction of people, this should be much more improved now.
We are currently monitoring the results of this fix, please continue to post feedback about this bug.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. 25 New Levels: More than 50 items all in coins. Most fathers day items were moved to the fun category.
2. Farm 15: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):
12 x 12 Farm 14: 15000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 12000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 13000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 14000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 1700000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 1800000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 1900000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products:
The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.
Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See December 30th Release Post for the benefit % table.
4. Big Blooms Minigame:
It's a flower watering minigame with Practice and Multiplayer support already enabled. As usual, you have 3 stages and you can go into Practice mode to play each of the stages and improve personal records or you have the option to play multiplayer with all your friends currently in the farm, in this case, the user who finish all the 3 stages first win.
The Goal of this minigame is to use the hose to water the blossoms so they can grow into flowers and be picked by the pickers.
5. Production Increases:
a) Freight Cars Benefits Increased, they now bring:
- 50% more Plastic Granules, Rubber Sheet and Flour
- 3 times (200% increase) more Flat and Mirror Glass Sheets, Corn Flour, Ground Coffee, Cardstock, Paper Roll and Pigments
b) Super animals now produce 50% more product in the same time frame, ex: when you harvest a Holstein Cow you get 15 milk instead of 10.
c) Animal Storage increased by 25%, the limit is now 125 animals per building.
d) Harvest Storage increased by 25%.
6. New Freight Cars:
These new freight cars loading capacity already have the increase we applied to previous freight cars.
Long Sliding-Door Car: Brings you Cotton/Sheep Wool/Llama wool and Canvas Textile rolls. Linen Yarn and Linen Rope.
Long Refrigerated Car: Brings you Cheese, Vanilla ice cream, Shrimps, Scallops, Tomato Juice and Lemon Juice.
Long Tank Car: Brings you Petrochemical Barrel and all Inks.
7. Train Components mutiple rotated views:
Locomotives will have 4 rotated views available and Passenger Wagons and Freight Cars will have 6 views available. To change the rotated view for a train component already in the farm just use the standard 'Rotate' menu option.
Currently only the Red Passenger Locomotive and Wagon views are available, we will launch the views for most of other trains next week.
8. Electronics Components Factory (Coins): Produces Electronics Components. You can produce Silicon Rock in the Open-Pit mine.
9. Electronics Equipments Factory (FC): Produces Electronics Equipments.
10. Handyman Tools Factory (Coins): Produces Handyman Tools.
Carpenter Pencil Set
11. Electronics Store (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Real people decorations (non animated) coming in the next release.
- Sometimes you can not dispatch a train again even when you do not have another train dispatched already
- Sometimes trains remains locked even after you unload them