See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post.
Last updates released on November 7th, 11:10AM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. 12 New Halloween items (released 3 weeks ago)
2. 5 New Animals on the Gifts page: Alligator, Wild Boar, Flamingo, Skunk and Ram. Some of the animals on the Gifts page were moved to the Store.
3. Farm 24: See prices below:
12x12 - 5,000,000,000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 5,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 6,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 6,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 7,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 7,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 8,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 8,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 9,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 9,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 10,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 10,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 11,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 11,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
4. Cooperative Quests Updates (some were launched 1-2 weeks ago):
- Fixed several bugs on Buy and Sell transactions
- Replaced "This transaction could not be completed" message by a more accurate message "Products no longer needed". This is usually a valid message, ex: if you try to sell a product to user X but already another user sold it to user X moments ago, or when you try to buy a product from someone but already another user sold it to you moments ago.
- Auto fixing of some Regular and Cooperative Quests that were locked without any way to make progress
- Funeral facility product quests are hidden from you when browsing other Cooperative Quests if you have that option enabled in your preferences
- The "Load Fishing Tackle Shop with Bait" quest is now permanently removed as baits never go to storage and therefore no one can sell it to you
- Blue dots are not shown on neighbours with only expired quests or only expired and completed quests
- Changed quest unlock levels from levels 20 / 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 to levels 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100, so now users at level 100 can have 5 concurrent quests
- Neighbour avatars name now shows when you mouse over their picture
- When browsing Cooperative Quests if there is a user that just completed all its quests the flow will not be interrupted, you will be allowed to continue to the next user
- When ordering the neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests the current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot, this way neighbours with blue dots are visible in the screen right away
5. Animal Buildings capacity increased: Regular buildings now hold up to 200 animals instead of 180. Super Animal Buildings now hold up to 400 animals instead of 360.
6. Reach product Belts and Dans for the next 10 facilities
7. General Improvements and bug fixes:
- Farm zoom level is more stable, when you go to other non-farm locations like Market or Inn you can change zoom level but when you go back to your farm your original zoom level is restored.
- While preparing to send a Hire Request to others, ex: selecting checkboxes or target farms, all Hire Requests sent from others to you will be ignored, this will avoid some unintentional clicks on those incoming requests.
- Fixed bug that was not allowing users to buy 25 FarmCash for 4.99.
- Fixed bug where all Animal Buildings not ready to be harvested were showing this message "No animals to collect manure from at this time".
- When visiting others their info on the bottom left is a bit more compacted to reclaim some of the space taken by the Cooperative Quest icon.
8. Retail Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Retail Supplies.
Price Tag Rolls
Reusable Shopping Bag
Bread Display Stand
Food Display Cart
The first 4 are used in the Mini Mall, the last 6 are used in the Supermarket.
9. Peruvian Restaurant (FC): Produces Peruvian Food.
Chalaca Style Mussels
Stuffed Potato Causa
Sauteed Lomo Steak
10. Artisan Jewelry Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Art Jewelry.
Metal Mix Earrings
New Products in other facilities:
Turquoise Rock in the Mineral Mine
Amber Rock in the Open-Pit Mine
Pearl Oyster Container in the Fish Farming Plant
Bead Container in the Crafting Supplies Factory
11. Handmade Jewelry Stall (Coins): Provides Art Jewelry Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Artisan Jewelry Studio.
Post Release Updates - October 21st, 7:10PM EST
- You can now navigate to farm 24 using the farm selector rectangles
Post Release Updates - October 24th, 7:30PM EST
- Sorting neighbour bar by Online Status behaves as a month ago, nothing changes.
- Sorting neighbour bar by Cooperative Quests now behaves correctly, current user is always shown to the left of the leftmost neighbour with a blue dot.
- There is a new change in relation to the trains that we just launched, you can now dispatch 2 Locomotives of the same type at the same time, for instance, you can now have 2 Enhanced Freight Locomotives dispatched at the same time as long as they are dispatched on different farms, before you could only have one.
However there are some new buying restrictions, for ex: to buy your first Ultimate Locomotive you need to own one Enhanced Locomotive. To buy your second Ultimate Locomotive you need to own two Enhanced Locomotive.
Post Release Updates - October 25th, 7:30PM EST
- We fixed some of the issues with the trains, players should be able to dispatch now up to 10 Locomotives at the same time, 2 of each type.
Post Release Updates - October 28th, 4:10PM EST
- Bug fix: Funeral products still appearing while browsing other farmers Cooperative Quests
- Bug fix: When you have a tool selected and you change farms without de-selecting the tool, the tool icon gets very small
- Artisan Jewelry Studio and Handmade Jewelry Stall facilities
Post Release Updates - October 30th, 4:50PM EST
- Train info should now be accurate again in the Time Manager screen
Post Release Updates - November 3rd, 8:00PM EST
- The Time Manager should now display correct information for trains, if you notice any errors, just navigate to the farm that is showing incorrect info and this should automatically correct everything for that farm.
Post Release Updates - November 4th, 5:00PM EST
- Bug Fix: The Fish Tiradito in the Peruvian Restaurant was not granting any XP
- The game will not shift down anymore in lower resolutions (width of 1024 pixel or less)
Post Release Updates - November 7th, 11:10AM EST
- 13 new Thanksgiving items, 1 as gift and the rest in the Store. 3 of the items are farmcash items and will be converted to coins next year. The 2 dinner table that were farm cash items are now in coins.
- When sending gifts, the 'All Friends', 'Farm Town Players' and 'Friends to Invite' dropdown options are automatically provided by facebook and they have a bug now which is showing only the first 50 users, we are trying to find a workaround this.