See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.
Last changes released on June 28th, 2:30AM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. Father's Day decorations and 3 new World Cup items in the Fun category.
2. 25 New Levels: Coming in about 2 weeks.
3. Farm 23: See prices below:
12x12 - 2,000,000,000 coins or 40 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 2,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 3,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 3,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 4,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 4,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 5,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 5,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 6,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 6,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 7,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 7,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 8,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 8,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
4. Multiplanter 8 x 8 and 12 x 12: If you already own the Multiplanter 4 x 4 then you can by these new Multiplanters to plant up to 64 or 144 trees or flowers at the same time, using 6 different layout or patterns.
5. Multiplanters now works with items in the Item Storage: If you go to your Item Storage and you own the Multiplanter tool there is a new 'Multi' button for trees and flowers to select the Multiplanter you want to use to plant the items in the farm.
6. When moving things out of the Item Storage you can now select which rotated view you want.
7. When mouseover the first step of a quest it now shows on which Facility the product needs to be Loaded or Produced.
8. Quest Farms: If you own any of the animal tools below you will see a new checkbox on the window that shows when you click on your farm name at the top. If you enable the 'This is a quest farm' checkbox then when you use the Harvest All option in the facility manager, the animal buildings in that farm will be ignored, this is useful when completing quests.
a) Milking Station
b) Shearing and Cutting Set
c) Egg Collector
d) Manure Collector
9. Farm Stats improvement: When you show the stats for All Farms at once and a product is present on more than one farm you will have the option to click on that product to see all the farms where that product is located. Also, you will be able to navigate to that farm by clicking on the product.
10. General Improvements and bug fixes:
a) Online status for neighbours in the Neighbours Bar is now accurate again
b) Corrected some xLink errors
c) Corrected some x025 errors
d) The offline messages window now shows the last 40 messages instead of the last 10
e) Farm photos removed from the Farmtown Wall Request
11. Beekeeping Supplies factory (FC): Produces Beekeeping Supplies.
12. Restroom Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Restroom Supplies.
Bathroom Trash Can
Toilet Seat Cover
Toilet Float Ball
Wall Hung Toilet
New Products in other facilities: Zinc Ore in the Mineral Mine and Brass Sheet in the Metal Mill.
13. Beekeeping Shop (FC): Provides Beekeeping retail services and can be stocked with products from the Beekeeping Supplies Factory.
14. Public Restrooms (Coins): Provides Restroom services and can be stocked with products from the Restroom Supplies Factory and with Soap and Hand Sanitizer from the Personal Care Goods Factory.
This was an old building that was converted to a Service Facility.
Post Release Updates - June 28th, 2:30AM EST
- Launched Restroom Supplies Factory and Public Restrooms Facilities.