New Release -- February 13th, 2012
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. Valentine Items: Released 10 days ago.
2. 28x28 Farm Expansions for Farms 1 - 5: Here are the prices -> 5,000,000,000 Coins or 25 FarmCash.
3. Show Animals when Hired: This option is now part of the Preference Options so you can hide all animals when you are working other farms.
4. Quests Social Lifelines: Social Lifelines allows you to complete Quest Steps by interacting with friends. When you are stuck in a Quest you may decide to use a Social Lifeline to help you move forward. For now there will be 3 different kind of Social Lifelines:
- Gifting Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by using gifts or ingredients from friends. In this case after you accept the gifts or ingredients you will have to Store them for them to be counted toward your Quest Steps requirements.
- Trading Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by trading goods with other farmers in the Market.
- Employee Lifeline: Allows you to complete Quest Steps by working for others in farms or facilities. The product bonuses you get by working for others will count toward your Quest Steps requirements.
Here are the rules:
- You'll not know the Social Lifeline you are going to get until you actually request a Social Lifeline by clicking the Lifesaver icon in the top right- You can only have one Quest with a Social Lifeline active at any point in time- You can still always make the products yourself, Social Lifelines are just alternative ways for you to procure products for your Quest Steps- Products procured through Social Lifelines will never count toward the main goal of a Quest (first step)
5. Other Quests Updates:
- A Quests could now be 'Load a Product' in a Service Facility, you will have to make the product in the Regular Facility and then load it into the Service Facility.- The Info Tool Tip is now positioned in the center so you can always see full information text.- Fertilized Crops now counts as 2 towards the Quest Step requirements- Even if all your quantities are done you now have to wait until all of them finishes to be able to start the next product, this was a bug that is now fixed.
6. Belt Popups Update: Once you have posted your 5 Belt Posts allowed in 12 hours you will not see any more popups, instead you will see the fading text at the bottom of the screen. If that still is too much for your liking, the Belt Popups Window now have a checkbox so you can disable all popups in the current session.
7. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 22 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on. Free Batches means that a new Batch is sent to production without consuming any ingredients or coins. See previous Release Post for the benefit % table.
8. Content Changes: Increase in mines production:
Iron Ore, Copper Ore, Chromite Ore, Aluminum Ore: 50% increase
Quartz Rock, Soda Crystals: 25% increase
9. New Crop and Tree: Black Beans and Plantain Tree. The Plantain Chips which are produced in the Snack Factory will soon require Plantains instead of Banana.
10. Trophy Factory (coins): Produces Trophies. (Coming Tomorrow)
Best Farmer Trophy
Best Neighbour Trophy
11. Latin American Restaurant (FC): Produces Latin American Food. (Coming Tomorrow)
Pollo a la Brasa
Dulce de Leche
Mermelada de Guayaba
12. China Buffet (Coins): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Large Green Tea Bag
13. Gas Station (FC): This is a Service Facility that can be stocked with the products below:
Post Release Fixes - Feb 14, 2:30AM EST
- When you Store Gifts the goods now correctly count towards Quest Steps if Gifting Lifeline is enabled
Post Release Fixes - Feb 14, 5:15PM EST
- The X25 errors when opening the Quest Manager should now be fixed
Post Release Updates - Feb 14, 11:00PM EST
- Black Beans and Plantain Tree are now live in the Store. Pending facilities coming tomorrow.
Post Release Updates - Feb 15, 6:15PM EST
- The Trophy Factory and the Latin American Restaurant are now live- Plantain Chips now require Plantains (the correct ingredient) instead of Banana