I WOULD RECOMEND YOU TRY THIS ON ONE AREA OF ONE FARM.....4 LAYERS ....TILL YOU GET IT DOWN...
DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE PRIOR TO CLOSING TABS!!!
1. An effective way to maximise your crops
2. Set your farm as the default.
3. Open 3 tabs (you may open more or less, the option is yours).
4. Ensure all the tabs are "OFFLINE".
5. Beginning with the left hand tab, seed your field. MAKE SURE that this is the longest crop. Press Save
6. Refresh your farm by clicking on the farm on your grid (DO NOT PRESS PLAY).
7. Use your dimmer and check that your farm is fully seeded (the dimmer will highlight any areas that you may have missed)
8. Save and Close the tab.
9. Repeat the process steps 5 - 8 on the next tab.
10. When you have completed the last tab press save and then click on play. Your farm is now seeded.
11. Harvest your crop as you would normally do, do not plough.
12. Now delete the field and click on play.
13. The next layer will be ready for you.
14. Repeat the process, until you reach your last layer, now you can Harvest and Plough.
I personally do not recommend that you use more than a 3 plough field, the others work, but tend to make the farm very slow and errors creep in very quickly, which will entail you having to delete the entire field and replough from scratch
TIP: Keep a diary or note book or use Farm Report to keep track of what crops you have on each layer and when they are due to be harvested.