See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.
Last changes released at Aug 14th, 10:00 PM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. 46 new Decorations, all in coins: 36 People (People Category), 5 Garden Step Stones (Paths Category) and 5 Bridges - Asphalt, Stone and Wooden Bridge (Paths Category).
2. 34 x 34 Farm Expansions for farms 16 - 19: 30 FarmCash OR
Farm 16 Expansion: 11,000,000,000
Farm 17 Expansion: 10,000,000,000
Farm 18 Expansion: 11,000,000,000
Farm 19 Expansion: 10,000,000,000
3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 9 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.
Note: All Facilities in the Game now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product.
4. Neighbours Page Improvements: You can now Sort your neighbours and friends by Default, Alpha, Last Activity and Level. Also, there is a checkbox that will allow you to hide completely all inactive neighbours and friends, this way you have a shorter list which is much easier to manage.
5. Turbo Freight Locomotive: This is a faster locomotive that visits all the markets in only 3 days. You can now have 5 trains dispatched at any given time, one with a Standard Locomotive, one with an Enhanced Locomotive, one with a Supreme Locomotive, one with an Ultimate Locomotive and one with the Turbo Locomotive.
6. Ingredient Planner Improvements: Use top-left Dropdown to tell the planner to consider the ingredients for all products in the facility (with check boxes ON) or one specific product.
Use the top-right Dropdown to specify a time frame of 1 Day, 7 Days, 15 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months and 1 Year. These expanded time frames will allow you to project to the future and see when you will start running out of certain ingredients.
The special time frame 'Remaining Capacity' is the current capacity available in the Facility at the moment. This is useful to know exactly how many ingredients are required to max out the Facility considering its current pending productions levels.
7. Global Ingredient Planner for multiple Facilities in the Facility Manager: The new Planner icon in the top will show the Ingredient Planner for the set of Regular Facilities currently being displayed in the Facility Manager.
Inside the Planner using the top-left Dropdown you can now select if you want ingredient information for all the facilities displayed or just a specific facility type (ex: All your Bakeries)
The default view (All Facilities and Remaining Capacity) will let you know how many ingredients you need to fully max out all your facilities to capacity. The other time frames will provide you with powerful information about how good your storage levels are to be able to continue operating all your facilities in the long term.
In the next few days we will add sorting capabilities by Alpha, Ingredients Required, Ingredients Missing, etc.
8. Turbo Tools for Regular Facilities: The new Turbo tools 'Turbo Conveyors' and 'Turbo Packaging Machine' allows you to Start Products with one click in multiple facilities that need Conveyors and Packaging Machines to operate. To use these tools use the 'Start All' button in the Facility Manager.
Click the Tool help icon in the Store (?) to check what facilities are operated with these new tools.
9. The 'Best Diversification Rank' value in the Facility Manager is now less likely to disappear when it's a big number.
10. Migration from Facebook Credits to Local Currency Pricing (coming in 1 - 2 weeks): Currently when you buy FarmCash you may never see the term 'Facebook Credit' anywhere in the flow but the purchase transaction is still using Facebook Credit under the hood. Facebook is deprecating it's 'Facebook Credits' currency in a few weeks so it's mandatory for us to spend time on this currency migration.
The visible changes for the user will be that the FarmCash purchasing experience should improve, will be a bit faster, and also the fact that in the Trial Pay Offers page the rewards will be shown using USD or Local Currency pricing, not Facebook Credits.
11. New Date Tree, Turmeric and English Ivy Crops.
12. Indian Restaurant (FC): Produces Indian Food.
Samosas w/ Chutney
Goa Fish Curry
New Products in other facilities: Turmeric Powder in the Spice Factory.
13. Fencing and Wall Factory (Coins): Produces Fences and Walls.
Rounded Log Gate
Barb Wire Fence
Bamboo Fence Gate
14. All Natural Animal Clinic (FC): Provides Animal Healthcare Services and can be stocked with all products from the Animal Remedy Factory.
15. The Fencing Store (Coins): Provides Fencing Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Fencing and Wall Factory.
Post Release Updates - Aug 9th, 9:55 PM EST
- Start All in Facility Manager now works again
- You can now dispatch all the 5 different locomotives and the Time Manager will show info for the 5 dispatched trains
Post Release Updates - Aug 10th, 3:30 AM EST
- Some of the bugs in the Neighbours page has been fixed
- The Charcoal Retort now have Belts and Dans enabled
Post Release Updates - Aug 13th, 11:50 PM EST
- Blank screen issue in the global ingredient planner should now be fixed
- Sometimes there were some missing ingredients in the planner, this is now fixed
- The User Actions panel at the bottom of the game (friends helping you) sometimes became truncated after you published for work in your facilities, this should be fixed as well.
Post Release Updates - Aug 14th, 10:00 PM EST
- All improvements to the Neighbours page should be working now, in the next release we will make it so your current drop down selections are remembered.