We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. Valentine Items released 3 weeks ago
2. New Decorations: 2 different types of elevated train bridges, Concrete Train Bridge and Wooden Train Bridge. A new smaller Icy Mountain. The big Glacier and the Roof Snow Patches are back in the winter category.
3. Send Gift Page Update: Old gifts that were decoration only were moved to the Store, this includes all Farming People, 3 Tuscan Trees, the Rooster and the Gray Rabbit.
4. Next 5 expansions for Farm 25: See prices below:
24x24 - 9000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 9500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 10000000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 10500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 11000000000 coins or 30 FarmCash
5. Show Tools and Facilities Preferences: You can now hide all the Tools in your farm. You can also hide all the Buildings and Facilities separate, meaning you can hide all the decorative Buildings without hiding your Facilities.
6. Open a facility from inside the Quest Manager: When there is a quest step that requires to complete a product in a facility, you can now open that facility clicking the 'Open' button and start your productions without having to close the Quest Manager.
7. Transplanter 4x4 and 8x8 (Coming next Tuesday): This is a new tool to move trees and flowers in bulk, it works similar to the Edit Hands but moving multiple plants at once. When selected you can choose any of the following options:
a) Move specific flowers or trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, only Red Roses inside the tool area will be moved
b) Move all flowers or trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, all flowers inside the tool area will be moved. If you put your mouse over a Pine Tree, all trees inside the tool area will be moved. It doesn't matter which specific flower or tree was selected.
b) Move all flowers and trees: If you put your mouse over a Red Rose, all flowers and trees inside the tool area will be moved. It doesn't matter if you selected a flower or a tree.
Note: We are still discussing the final details of how this tool will operate so the above info may change with the final release.
8. Other Improvements (some launched a while ago):
- Improved backend operations so players experience less timeouts and slowness with servers during and after new releases.
- Added a link to the 'Facebook Game Cards' help page in the 'Buy Cash' tab for those who want to use Game Cards in our game
- Bug Fix: The top Quest Info icon now reflects accurate information without requiring you to open the Quest Managers first.
- Bug Fix: When purchasing products from others in Cooperative Quests, the products were not reflected immediately in the harvest storage, a reload of the game was required.
- Bug Fix: This one has been going on for a while, but we have now confirmed that the 'Store All' operation is not generating anymore XLINK or Timeout errors.
- Bug Fix: Users opening multiple facilities manually in the same session were experiencing a gradual increase in slowness
- Bug Fix: In the Quest Manager, occasionally a 'Check again in a minute' message was incorrectly shown when clicking on the 'Claim FarmCash' button and more than 7 days have passed from the last collection
- Bug Fix: The 'Buy Cash' and 'Earn Cash' tabs were hidden for French users in most browsers.
- Bug Fix: Sometimes recently completed quests did not appear on the quest chart
9. Ice Rink Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Ice Rink Supplies.
10. Pet Accessories Factory (Coins): Produces Pet Accessories.
Pet Lint Roller
All these products can be used to stock the Pet Shop that was already in the game.
11. Reading Accessories Factory (Coins) (Coming next Tuesday): Produces Reading Accessories.
Reading Support Pillow
12. Ice Rink (FC): Provides Ice Skate and Winter Sports Services and can be stocked with products from the Ice Rink Supplies Factory.