See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.
Last info posted at April 21st, 5:10PM EST.
We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:
1. St Patrick's Items launched 2 weeks ago. Yellow Lines and more White Lines in the Fun category in the Store.
2. Farm 21: See prices below:
12x12 - 1,000,000,000 coins or 40 FarmCash (New Farm)
14x14 - 1,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 2,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 2,500,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 3,000,000,000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 3,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
24x24 - 4,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
26x26 - 4,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
28x28 - 5,000,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
30x30 - 5,500,000,000 coins or 25 FarmCash
32x32 - 6,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
34x34 - 6,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
36x36 - 7,000,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
38x38 - 7,500,000,000 coins or 30 FarmCash
3. Farm Selector Changes: Farms are now shaped like rectangle instead of diamonds, this should improve accuracy when selecting them with the mouse.
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar freezed and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
5. Earn Farm Cash while completing Quests Interface Improvements: You can now see exactly how many quests were completed in the last 7 days day by day, with the current day shown at the right. The rules remain the same, when 7 or more days have passed since your last FarmCash collection you will be eligible again to claim FarmCash bonus.
When you claim the FarmCash bonus by default you will be given the chance to post that event to your wall. If you do not want to do that you can set the checkbox in the Message Box to ON.
6.Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester 12 x 12: If you own the Tree Shaker and Flower Harvester 12 x 8 you now have the option to buy these new tools to harvest up to 144 items at once.
7. ‘Show Feedback when Farming’ pref option: This option is ON by default, if you uncheck it, then when using the Sow and Harvest tools (specially the sow tools) you will see less text feedback when mouse over or clicking in items or empty space, this will help users claiming that those texts were getting in the way while farming.
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.
This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.
In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision.
9. Increased Trading Limits: We duplicated your 12 Hour Trading limit when buying products from others in the market, here are the new limits based on your Diversification Rank:
- From ranks 2000 to 5000, add 1000 to your limit
- From 5000 to 10000, add 2000
- From 10000 to 30000, add 3000
- From 30000 to 60000, add 4000
- Over 60000, add 5000
Also, we increased by 500% the limits based on the Business Clothes you own, for every business cloth that you own, add 5000 to your limit. You can buy up to 3 different Business Clothes by clicking on your Avatar, selecting 'Change Appearance', then selecting the Clothes category and scrolling right to the very end.
10. Less intrusive windows when leveling up: When you level up we now ask you if you want to see the unlocked items or not. You also have the possibility of cancelling the wall post request by setting the checkbox in the Message Box to ON.
11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:
a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.
b) Fixed bug that allowed a user to have unlimited Oil Refineries
c) Decreased the chances to almost 0 of the message 'You have to be friends with...' appearing incorrectly when working facilities
d) You can now rotate items when designing for others in realtime, they will not revert back to previous position
e) Fish Farming Plant 'Store All' button was not working when having only Baits in production
f) Fixed action link in 'New Trophy', 'New Level' and 'New Items Bought' feed posts
g) Some players that were recruited were not able to complete the job because they had reached the earning limit in the middle of the job, so they were stuck at being a recruiter forever, this is now fixed
12. Barber Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Barber Supplies.
Comb and Scissors
Motor Hair Clipper
13. Hair Accessories Factory (Coins): Produces Hair Accessories.
Bow Hair Clip
Coconut Hair Clip
14. Barbershop (FC):
Provides Hair Cutting and Shaving Services and can be stocked with products from the Barber Supplies Factory and with Hair Wax produced in the Cosmetics factory.
15. Dollar Store (Coins):
Provides Cheap Items Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Hair Accessories Factory.
The Hair Comb can be loaded to the Bridal Shop.
The Wig can be loaded to the Theater.
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 3:45PM EST
- Farm 21 button is now showing in the Farm Selector manager
- Green Button in Multi-Hire farm selector window should now be fully visible
- When ordering by Utilization/Done in the facility manager you should now have the same behavior as before, facilities will shift up or down the list appropriately
- When leveling up, if you hit the red button to not show the new unlocked items, the feed dialog to post to wall will still be shown unless you check the 'Don't show..." checkbox in the message box
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 7:35PM EST
- Fixed Quest tracking issues in the Quest Manager and wrong reason given when FarmCash bonus is unavailable. Please report if you are still having issues.
Post Release Updates - April 17th, 11:30PM EST
- New Facilities released
Post Release Updates - April 21st, 5:10PM EST
- Green Pending / In Stock text are back in the Facility Manager to indicate there is something to be done in those Facilities
- Better performance of the Facility Manager for those that do not have any tools and need to open each facility one by one
- Farm 21 is now visible in the time manager
- Fix bug that made some tool tips in the Time Manager partially hidden