Auto-Claim System Instructions:
NB you need to be a member to use auto-collect on the FT100 site
This is a trial system, and subject to updating without notice!This system works very differently from the Speed Links system, as it does not collect gifts at high speed, but instead, works through a list of links that you build up. It works in a small pop-up window, allowing you to set it up and get on with farming play while the gifts collect for you.You can select multiple types of gift when you build your list, and then just click on the Start Collecting Button to start claiming. The window can be minimised during the claiming and if closed, will stop collecting and pick up where it left off when re-opened, unless you cancel the current list. The window will tell you what type of gift is being claimed and how many gifts are outstanding. There is a Pause Collecting Button to enable you to pause the system temporarily, a link to your farm to open for emptying, and a counter that tells you how many gifts you have collected so far. If you have set a limit, the system will stop when it reaches this limit and wait for you to re-start it.
It is imperative that you have the collection browser logged in correctly. It MUST be logged into Facebook with the correct account for the farm, and also to this site. Both logins must have the Stay logged in ticked. Initially, pop-ups must be allowed too.
1. Set up the best options for your computer. This will be trial and error, but rule of thumb is the more pop-up windows you open, the longer in seconds it needs to process them, so for fast claims, do fewer pop-up windows on a smaller seconds setting.
2. Decide if you want to set a download limit for the collection window. This setting will stop the collection after X number of gifts have been claimed, so if you are going to be away from the pc, you can set it to stop when the gift box is likely to be full.
3. Select the gifts you would like to claim.
4. If your gifts claimed so far is close to the end of the list, use the Reset your Counter Button to reset it so you avoid the area that single links claims.
5. Fill in a number of gifts you want, then click Add to my Queue, or use the pre-selected buttons for 100, 200, 500, 1,000 or 5,000.
6. Repeat steps 3 - 5 for as many types of gift as you want.
7. Click on the "Open the gift collection window" link to start the collection.
Link to Auto Collection Page: